Fashion Beauty Lifestyle Decor
Let me tell you a little something about my April favourites….I love them! Therefore I’m sharing them with you!
* Catrice Nailpolish Limited Edition Nude Purism in Barely Pink. A beautiful soft baby pink colour that’s very neutral.
* L’Oreal Paris Color Riche lipstick in Matte 640 Erotique. A gorgeous matte mauve rose gold colour for every skin tone.
* Essence Longlasting eye pencil in 19 Hot Scorch. A golden brown pencil that’s easily replaceable for eye shadow.
* Chanel hair mist in scent Chance Eau Fraîche. What’s really better than getting your hair its own perfume?!
* The Body Shop hand creme in scent Honeymania. Delicious spring scent with Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia.
* Chanel Perfection Lumière foundation in 70 Beige. First foundation I ever bought! Love that it is such a thin liquid.
* Demak Up make up removal wipes for eyes & face. This stuff gets everything off. It’s very moist so gently use on eyes.
* Nivea Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellair cleansing water. I use this after the wipes and again in the morning. Fresh & very gentle.
Well that’s it for April. What were your favs?