Fashion Beauty Lifestyle Decor
I love Nivea! This brand is affordable, has been around since 1882, never fails me, smells good and actually works. For my face care routine I love to try out different brands to find just the perfect ones. I have to be honest and say that my skin adores the products from Chanel, Estée Lauder and Clinique, but if you want something affordable and good Nivea will do just fine.
* When I remove my make up, I start with the cleansing milk for my eyes. I either put some on my fingertips and gently rub this on my mascara and eye liner and then remove it with a cotton pad or apply the milk directly on the cotton pad and gently rub the make up from my eyes. Be careful with your lashes!
* After that I apply the micellair water on a cotton pad and gently clean my entire face. Also over the eyes again and the neck area. Micellair water has been popular for a while now with bloggers, beauty guru’s and make up artists. Because the product is so good a lot of brands offer a micellair water in their beauty assortment. The most popular one is the one by Bioderma. However, this one is not so easy to get in every country. Having used both, I say Nivea is a very good other option. It’s really soft on the skin, removes mascara even without using a cleansing milk first and leaves the skin soft and clean.
* Then I like to use the peel soft face scrub to remove dead skin. I use this about 3 times a week. You could use it more often if you like, because it’s a very mild scrub. The Magnolia extract gives it a lovely scent and has an antibacterial effect. After you’ve washed this off, your skin will feel soft and clean.
* In the weekends I like to also use a face mask. The honey mask hydrates and softens the skin. It contains honey extract and almond oil. Both very good for your skin. After I’ve washed off the mask, I may go over the skin again with a cotton pad with micellair water to make sure I get everything off.
* Finally I use the pure & natural day cream (night cream is a different brand) to moisturize the skin.
If I don’t have to take off any make up (I always make sure to remove my make up every night) I still like to use the micellair water first thing in the morning to wake up my skin.
And that’s about it for my Nivea face care routine!